***This event is SOLD OUT. To get on our waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org***
Over the course of 24 years, Canoe has become a landmark Toronto restaurant and a growing part of the international culinary conversation, as we continue to define Canadian cuisine. More than that, however, is the depth of talent that has passed through our kitchen, which has seen countless chefs go on to forge their own unique paths – whether it’s building a mini empire of eclectic restaurants and bars, or founding an award-winning craft chocolate company.
On Sunday, October 27, we are thrilled to shine a light on each of these chef’s respective journeys, in the form of a blowout culinary event. To kick off the evening, guests are invited enjoy cocktails and canapés in the Canoe bar, while soaking up the views from the 54th floor. Guests will then be seated for dinner, which will feature seven exceptional dishes created and introduced by each alumni chef.
A portion of ticket sales will be donated to Community Food Centres Canada (CFCC) to support places and programs that alleviate the impacts of poverty and food insecurity across the country.
- Coulson Armstrong (soon-to-open Matty Matheson project)
- David Castellan (Soma Chocolatemaker)
- John Horne (Canoe, Auberge du Pommier, Jump, Biff’s Bistro, Liberty Commons, Maison Selby)
- Maria Marquez – (Est)
- Ron McKinlay – (Canoe)
- Doug Penfold (Cava and Chabrol)
- Kevin Ramasawmy (Bar George)
- Joanna Seballos (DaiLo)
- Grant van Gameren (Bar Isabel, Bar Raval, PrettyUgly, El Rey, Tennessee Tavern, Quetzal, Piquette)
- Anthony Walsh (Oliver & Bonacini Hospitality)