what to expect when you dine with us
In an effort to ensure the utmost protection and safety of our guests and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask for your cooperation with the following temporary changes to our hospitality service:
Before arriving, please note the following:
- If you feel sick in any way, or have travelled outside of the country in the last 14 days, please do not visit the restaurant. Reservations may be cancelled online or by calling the restaurant directly.
- Face masks are strictly mandatory in all areas of the restaurant, except while seated at your table. This includes the entrance, host stand, and washrooms.
- Face masks are mandatory in TD Centre’s parking, PATH, lobby and elevator.
- When checking in with the host, guests will be asked to provide the name and contact information for at least one member of their party, per Ontario bylaws. This information will only be used in the event that contact tracing becomes necessary.
- Cakes, birthday candles, wine, and décor items may not currently be brought into the restaurant.
- Please refrain from bringing excess baggage or additional items into the restaurant, as coat check and storage of items will not be available at this time.
- Please arrive at your reservation time, as there is very limited space in our designated entrance.
- Entrance into TD Centre is via Wellington St (south) doors only. King St (north) entrances are momentarily closed.
- Elevator usage is restricted to max 4 people per standard cab, and 2 people per parking cab. Please follow guidelines positioned on floor markers. Masks are required within the TD Centre.
- Due to strict sanitation procedures, we request that you do not switch tables once you are seated.
- In accordance with City of Toronto directives, guests are required to remain seated at all times, except when entering or exiting, or using the washroom.
- Guests are not permitted to physically interact with other tables, including those occupied by your own social group.
- At this time, staff are unable to handle guest’s personal devices in any manner (i.e. taking photos, charging phones).
- During this time of limited seating capacity, we ask your cooperation in observing the following dining times: Tables of 1-2 guests: 2 hours, 30 minutes; Tables of 3-4 guests: 3 hours; Tables of 5-6 guests: 3 hours, 15 minutes; Tables of 7+ guests: 3 hours, 30 minutes
- If more time is required please contact the restaurant directly and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Please also note the following timing restrictions, to ensure compliance with provincial regulations:
- full wine pairings available until 8:30pm
- all orders must be placed with the kitchen by 9:45pm
- we are unable to serve alcohol after 11:00pm
- all guests must leave the restaurant by midnight
We thank you for your understanding.
We have also implemented additional health & safety measures as advised by our health and government experts.