what to expect when you dine with us
In an effort to ensure the utmost protection and safety of our guests and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask for your cooperation with the following temporary changes to our hospitality service:
Before arriving, please note the following:
- If you feel sick in any way, or have travelled outside of the country in the last 14 days and have been advised to quarantine per the federal quarantine requirements, please do not visit the restaurant. Reservations may be cancelled online or by calling the restaurant directly.
- Please arrive at your reservation time, as there is very limited space at our designated entrance.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance to the restaurant for your use.
- Due to strict sanitation procedures, we request that you do not switch tables once you are seated.
- Please refrain from bringing excess baggage or additional items into the restaurant, as coat check and storage of items will not be available at this time.
- At this time, staff are unable to handle guests’ personal devices in any manner (i.e. taking photos, charging phones).
We thank you for your understanding.