On Sunday, November 14, we gathered a diverse group of chefs and food enthusiasts for a wild night of strapping plaid, cozy toques and a bountiful feast.
Thoughtfully composed using wild-caught Canadian game and fish — including porcupine en croûte, juniper-cured king salmon, crispy squab leg, venison neck ravioli, Saddle Lake First Nations moose nose and more — the chefs’ extraordinary and unforgettable multicourse feast paved the way for an exuberant night of camaraderie that filled us with insurmountable joy and gratitude.
We’d like to extend a big thank-you to all those who joined us. All proceeds from this year’s event were donated to Food Day Canada, an annual celebration founded by the late culinary author and activist Anita Stewart that honours Canadian chefs, cooks, farmers, fishers, and food researchers.
- Chef Andrew Piccinin (Oliver & Bonacini Hospitality)
- Chef Hidde Zomer (Flame + Smith)
- Chef John Horne (Oliver & Bonacini Hospitality)
- Chef Martin Gouthro (Auberge du Pommier)
- Chef Ron McKinlay (Canoe)
- Chef Rich Francis (The Seventh Fire)